Our labor policies are against discrimination and comply with laws of human and labor rights:
- Value diversity and promote equal opportunities in recruitment, employment, development and retention.
- Respect employee’s rights, ensure wages that meet local industry good practice.
- Strive to provide best possible working and development conditions.
- Refuse to employ children at any age where education is still compulsory.
INSEE Vietnam values a motivated and engaged workforce, working in an open and safe environment driven with passion and energy to achieve the organization’s goals.
We are looking for bright, capable people who respond to opportunities and execute roles efficiently. People who are dedicated to develop and contribute to a respected organization. Specifically, we are looking for people who:
- Lead for Performance: strong commitment and sense of urgency to achieve goals, looks for opportunities and solutions, tackles tough challenges or problems quickly and directly.
- Are Proactive: challenge the normal way of doing things, have "I want to improve" mentality, asks questions to clarify.
- Have “Can do” attitude, Energy and Excitement: sets high standards, not wait to be told to do something, is motivated and enthusiastic to do the tasks, doesn’t let obstacles or barriers stop them.
- Have Capacity to Learn: adapt to fast learning environment, learn from experience, resilient in setbacks or mistakes.