INSEE in Vietnam is a member of the Siam City Cement Public Company Limited (SCCC), a leading cement manufacturer in Southeast Asia, founded in 1969 in Thailand.
INSEE in Vietnam - earlier known as Holcim Vietnam - was established in 1994, till now being known as a leader supplier of cement, ready mixed concrete, construction solutions as well as waste treatment management.
Now operating primarily in southern Vietnam, we currently employ approximately 1,100 employees at five high-technology cement plants and seven ready mixed concrete batching plants. Our head office is located at Ho Chi Minh city.
1. Occupational Health & Safety and Environment responsibility
- Must comply with all company QEOHS policy, procedures, standards, rules, regulations.
2. Daily operation control
- To work closely with dispatcher, CS, plant operator to maximize availability of HVL’s trucks & vendor trucks
- To be proactive to arrange trucks of the whole fleet in accordance with the delivery schedule
- To join to solve problems that relate to HVL’s trucks and drivers, include incident on the road,
- To inspect all driver’s daily regular jobs including record, document, making regular report and exceptional report.
- To random check the truck inspection with driver.
- To check the safety condition of trucks, at jobsite
- To be full responsible to handle and deliver the fuel voucher & tool fee ticket for trucks/drivers.
- To arrange the working shift of driver, tracking working day,
3. Performance control
- To establish KPI and conduct weekly/monthly performance reviews
- To co-operate with dispatcher to assign trucks.
- To follow up and keep track all driver’s activities.
- Motivate drivers
- To ensure operation of all trucks must comply with the current regulations and laws
- To ensure all drivers must comply with all HLV’s relevant regulations.
- To ensure that the drivers to be informed coached, given guidelines of company procedures, company policies adequately and appropriately.
- To build-up a network, a good relationship with HLV’s departments, relevant authorities, suppliers
- Shift working (Prefer candidate can work on night shift)
- University/ College degree (Business administration/Transportation)
- English: Intermediate level
- Problem solving skill.
- Experience in SAP is plus.
- At least 3 years’ practical working experiences in a logistics/ transport operation field
- Report and correspondent writing
- Maintenance background
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation and application
Working location: Ho Chi Minh City
Opportunities: We offer an attractive working environment with national and international career development opportunities based on performance and skills. We treat each other with mutual respect and trust, sharing information and knowledge through all levels. This must be seen as an exciting entry opportunity for an international career.
If you are a person who does not wait to be told what to do; willing to operate out of your comfort zone, drive results forward without stopping at the first obstacle, write to us. Please email your resume and letter of application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note your [Applied position] on the email subject. Applications via post or hand-in will not be accepted. Please be noted that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
SCCC (Vietnam) Ltd
Floor 9-10th, Continental Tower
81-85 Ham Nghi Street
Nguyen Thai Binh Ward
District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Phone +84 8 3914 9000
Fax +84 8 3914 9001